Elder Scadden

Elder Scadden

Where's Gregory?

Where's Gregory?
Gregory is now home.
This is a moderated BLOG. Gregory does not make posts nor does he read or monitor this BLOG. His family maintains it for him.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Blank Email

For some reason Gregory's main email this week was blank. Here are excerpts from an email he asked me to forward to another missionary he met in the MTC who went to Hungary.

I'm in a branch that is the second farthest from the center of Albania. We have a few members, most of whom are basically inactive, but I have a lot of hope for the branch here and we are working hard! My Albanian is slowly but surely getting better. Conference was outstanding, and yes, Elder Eyring's talk was awesome. We are doing a 40 day fast, essentially a long consecration week. One of the things I gave up was talking about the Army because it was becoming very distracting. I think you can imagine how difficult that is for me, Ha!!

God be with you.

Elder Scadden

No comments:

Post a Comment