Elder Scadden

Elder Scadden

Where's Gregory?

Where's Gregory?
Gregory is now home.
This is a moderated BLOG. Gregory does not make posts nor does he read or monitor this BLOG. His family maintains it for him.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Sore Toe

Just got a call from the wife of Gregory's mission president. First words out of my mouth were "OH NO" but she assured me it was not serious. He has an ingrown toenail that hurts and a little infection. They want him to have an antibiotic and he mentioned having a reaction to augmentin once. She wanted to check on that. He will be staying home for a couple of days and soaking his foot in salt water.

She will keep us updated by email and I will post as I get more info. I asked how he was doing otherwise and she said they love him! He is positive, hard working, obedient and doing a great job and she thanked us for sharing him.

No comments:

Post a Comment