Elder Scadden

Elder Scadden

Where's Gregory?

Where's Gregory?
Gregory is now home.
This is a moderated BLOG. Gregory does not make posts nor does he read or monitor this BLOG. His family maintains it for him.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

2 Weeks Out

Here are some sections taken from Gregory's latest email to his family.

----------------------------------------------------

Chekemie!

Hello from the MTC again. I've been here for 2 weeks now, but it seems like I've been here much longer. At the same time the days go speeding by, I'll probably be out before I think I've even been here. That’s fine with me, though I am having an excellent time. We hear from many inspired people, I have more stories from them than I can easily recount. The food is surviveable, it tends to get relatively repetitive. Fortunately they have a wide selection of cereal, I will never grow tired of cereal.

I hope everyone is doing well back in NC, I am very thankful for the dearelder notes I get. Please keep them coming!

The language remains a challenge, though we are making progress.

Today I had an insight that increased my testimony of continuously reading the Book of Mormon. So, I now know that no matter how many times you read it you will always, always find new understanding and new insight.

God be with you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment