Elder Scadden

Elder Scadden

Where's Gregory?

Where's Gregory?
Gregory is now home.
This is a moderated BLOG. Gregory does not make posts nor does he read or monitor this BLOG. His family maintains it for him.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

27 days left!

Not a long way off before I am out of the MTC and in the country of Albania! You all should start making bets about where I will be first: Tirana, Shkoder, Durres, Vlore, Lushnia, Elbasan, or Fier. I'll tell you that most of the missionaries are in Tirana.

Anyway, not much to report this week. It was the same as the other weeks I've been here, with exception to the things that were different that I can't remember because they have all blurred into one continuous stream of events that do not exist in time or chronological order. I believe the field will be much more interesting. I continue to be bad at the language, and my knowledge of PMG is poor, but fortunately the Lord qualifies those who he calls. I know that I am helped far beyond my own capacity here by his hand. I want to thank everyone for the Dearelders, the packages, the letters and the prayers, they are such a comfort and a strength. I realize I will get many less in the field, but the days will also be much more exciting and empowering. I hope everyone is well.

I love you all!

Elder Scadden

1 comment:

  1. We're proud of you and our thoughts and prayers are with you.

    We're busy trying to figure out what we're going to be doing this Fall with perhaps three people in school!! (Yikes, yes that's Amber, Brittany, AND Rhonda!)

    The weather can't seem to figure out what it wants to do lately. First we have a very cold spell, then it's 85 degrees... sigh. I think our tree out front is having a nervous breakdown.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete