Elder Scadden

Elder Scadden

Where's Gregory?

Where's Gregory?
Gregory is now home.
This is a moderated BLOG. Gregory does not make posts nor does he read or monitor this BLOG. His family maintains it for him.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Last email from the MTC!

We leave SLC at 8:35 AM MST on April 7, arrive JFK 3:25 PM EST, leave on Austria Air at 5:50 PM, arrive in Vienna at 8:35 AM the 8th of April, leave at 11:00 AM, arrive at 12:40 PM in TIRANA ALBANIA !! WOOHOO!!! I am so super pumped and excited! I cannot wait to talk to my first Albanian in the country! I am looking forward to my trainer, I hope they are not a scrub, if they are, I will learn them some army discipline! I am bad at the language still, but I don't care, I love trying to speak it so much! BTW if ever you see or hear the word KOT from me, it means something along the lines of worthless, but it transcends English translation. It simply can't be described with words. I will be sending my next email from ALBANIA!! Super exciting!! Very cool!! I love you all, take care!

Love
Elder Scadden

No comments:

Post a Comment